CANE CREEK 40 ZEROSTACK 1 1/8"
The all-new 40-Series is the work-horse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. The series incorporates all the features necessary for a durable, light-weight, long-lasting headset and represents the perfect balance of performance, durability and value.
- Machined from 6061 T-6 Aluminium
- Innovative Clip-Seal completely seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring to reduce the numberof loose parts
- High quality, low friction face-seals
- Durable steel crown race
- Dependable black oxide, sealed bearings
- Interlock spacer compatible
- Upper/Lower stack: 8/4mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 88g
MSRP Price List
|Stock Code||Cover||S.H.I.S Fitment||MSRP|
Cane Creek has a long, rich history in the evolution of bicycle suspension technologies and is among the world’s largest producers of bicycle headsets. Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the employee-owned company designs and manufactures class-leading bicycle components, including the 110-Series and AngleSet headsets, Double Barrel rear shock and Thudbuster seatpost.