MONTANE MINIMUS JACKET
A REVOLUTIONARY COMBINATION OF PERFORMANCE, WEIGHT AND BREATHABILITY
Weighing in at 215g the Minimus is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, Pertex Shield delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics that you would normally find at the high end of extreme mountain shells. Whilst designed to work hard during fast paced endurance activities in wet conditions, the Minimus is equally at home as a high performance rain shell on a trip out in stormy weather, and with a pack size the shape of an apple, it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield
- At 200g/7.1oz (Size Large) one of the lightest weight fully waterproof and breathable multiactivity jackets available
- Exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Integral, roll-away mountain hood with reinforced wired peak and single-hand operated nonwhipface aperture draw-cords and elasticated volume adjuster
- Full length exposed water-resistant front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, zipped chest pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with rubberised tabs
- Single-hand operated, adjustable, elasticated draw-cord hem
- Own stuff sac
- Fully taped seams
- As with all Montane clothing Pertex fabric contains a Durable Water Repellancy (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F using mild soap flakes.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach. Never tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- After washing rinse well in cold water and if necessary tumble dry on cool setting.
- Please see www.pertex.com for more information.
- Weight: 215g / 7.6oz (Size Large)
MSRP Price List
"Keeps water out and weight to a minimum while allowing a bit more breathability than you’ll get from your average boil-in-the-bag windbreaker"
November 2011 - Read the review