Identiti BMX Race Team Sign UK Elite BMX rider Tre Whyte
Author: Extra UK | Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Tioga sponsored Identiti BMX team is pleased to welcome UK Elite rider Tre Whyte to the Identiti BMX factory race team.
Tre is ranked 7th in the UK and is also on the British Cycling ODP (Olympic development program). He lives and trains in Manchester with British Cycling BMX training program.
Coming from Peckham in South London and with a family backing full of BMX racers this gives him the support he needs to push himself and his talent.
They are very pleased to have Tre join the team. His time in the scene at a high level will give him the ability to offer help and advice to other members of the team and will help bring a wealth of racing experience, caring on the great bond and ethos within the team.
Tre will be running the Identiti Krisis MX frame which will be fully kitted out with all the parts from the team sponsors Halo, Gusset, Answer, Tioga, ODI, Dia-Comp , Time, TSG, Monster Energy, Action Cameras, One Industries, Drift Innovation 365 Skinz, Fox Head Europe.
The year has a packed calendar planned for Tre with racing at the Worlds in Birmingham, selected world events and all of the British BMX Series.
Dave Franciosy Team Manager had this to say:
"I have been watching Tre for the past few months and I have been very impressed on how he conducts himself on and off the track. We are pleased to be able to offer him the support with the factory team to help push him to the next level".
Tre Whyte had this to add
"I am thankful for being welcomed onto the team, it means a lot to me. This is a move that will help me in my career and my future, not just as a rider but as a person. Being on the team with the support and management will help me in the right direction and help me achieve my goals."
- NEWSYeti Racing UK - 4X Pro Tour Round 1
- NEWSTeam Edition 2013
- NEWSAggro Racing - Round 2 & 3 Race Report
- NEWSSchwalbe British 4X Series Round 2 – Falmouth, Cornwall.
- NEWSCane Creek DBair XV
- NEWSClancy Wins The Soens For Rapha Condor JLT
- NEWSInside TIME
- NEWSHandley Draws First Blood
- NEWSPinkBike.com Review the DBair
- NEWSRapha Condor JLT Hit The Ground Running
- NEWSFestive Opening Hours
- NEWSEaston Cycling Licenses Technology From Topolino
- NEWSCane Creek Opens The Lounge
- NEWSJon Tiernan-Locke wins Tour of Britain
- NEWSShock Tuning Made Simple!
- NEWSTIME RX Instinct - RCUK First Look
- NEWS2012 Union Jack Limited Edition Swallow
- NEWSfi'zi:k dominate the Tour de France
- NEWSDon't Know Your Fit?
- NEWSIntense VTOPO Act 5
- NEWS2012 Word Champion
- NEWSBeyond the Bike - A Beyond Ourselves Project
- NEWSBrooks B17 Select World Traveller Limited Edition 2012
- NEWSEASTON CYCLING INTRODUCES THE NEW HAVOC 35
- NEWSIdentiti BMX Race Team Sign UK Elite BMX rider Tre Whyte
- NEWSINTENSE DEMO DAY - Moose Cycles
- RECALLTopeak Babyseat II Safety Recall
- NEWSMeet HARD EDDIE
- NEWSExtra appointed exclusive distributor for Time
- NEWSFi'zi:k Sponsored Jon Tiernan-Locke and Endura Racing top UCI Europe Tour Rankings
- NEWSTioga Sponsor Identiti BMX Race Team
- NEWSWorld Cup Dream Results for the Hutchinson United Ride!
- NEWSHutchinson Intensive on Road.cc
- NEWSGrowth in a tough market: Cane Creek
- NEWSTwo wins and seven podiums in three countries for Endura Racing
- NEWSTeam Sky makes the switch to fi'zi:k
- NEWSFreshFoodBike.com delivers groceries with Burley Travoy
- NEWSTiernan-Locke wins Tour du Haut Var with another standout climbing performance
- NEWSHutchinson United Ride Team
- NEWSTiernan-Locke wins final stage of Tour Méditerranéen to secure overall victory
- NEWSIntense VTOPO Act 1
- NEWSAre you Steep or Slack?
- NEWSCane Creek DBair – First ride review
- NEWSFizik Shoes Hit Hollywood
- NEWSFizik Kurve
- NEWSNew Intense Carbine
- NEWSIntense Tracer II reviewed by Singletrack
- NEWSJohn Boultbee Criterion Jacket
- NEWSA peek into Polar Bottle HQ
- NEWSAward for Curana