Cane Creek Opens The Lounge
Author: Extra UK | Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Cane Creek Cycling Components officially opens the doors to The Lounge, an online community for Double Barrel owners to connect, learn and interact.
In The Lounge, Double Barrel owners create profiles, share shock tunes and ride information, access suspension experts and special guests, take advantage of exclusive offers and socialise with fellow members. “Our goal is to unlock the vast knowledge base of the Double Barrel community by creating an interactive network of our riders,” says CEO Scott Sonnone.
“Our “Define Your Great” concept encompasses three critical components,” says Director of Marketing, Holly Colson. “We send you off with bike-specific recommended settings; guide you through the process of fine tuning your shock with our new Tuning Field Guide; and, now with the Lounge, we provide a gathering place to share experiences and validate tunes.”
Cane Creek teamed up with Pinkbike.com to accelerate the development and growth of the Lounge. Users can create their Lounge profile by directly linking it with their Pinkbike account. “Pinkbike is a community and this ties in perfectly, The Lounge is an extension of what Pinkbike is – bringing like-minded riders together to solve problems”, says Karl Burkat, CEO of Pinkbike.com.
Cane Creek’s online community is named The Lounge after the commonly referenced name for a group of lizards (or in this case, a group of Blue-Tailed Skinks) – a lounge of lizards. Currently, access to The Lounge is only available to Double Barrel and DBair owners. If you happen to be a Double Barrel rider – Click Here – and become a member today.
- NEWSIntroducing Clif Bar's New Ambassadors:
- NEWSIntroducing Volta
- NEWSNew Zealand Cycle Classic
- NEWSCrank Brothers to join Extra UK
- ANNOUNCEMENTAnnual Stock Take
- NEWSIntroducing the Cyrano Series
- NEWSSchwalbe Euro 4X Series - Round 3 - Leibstadt, Switzerland
- NEWSCane Creek Introduces New Climbing Technology For DB Shocks
- NEWSRide For Michael
- NEWSHutchinson Toro Review - Singletrack Issue 82
- NEWSSchwalbe British 4X R3 & Schwalbe Euro 4X R2
- NEWSYeti Racing UK - 4X Pro Tour Round 1
- NEWSTeam Edition 2013
- NEWSAggro Racing - Round 2 & 3 Race Report
- NEWSCane Creek DBair XV
- NEWSClancy Wins The Soens For Rapha Condor JLT
- NEWSInside TIME
- NEWSHandley Draws First Blood
- NEWSPinkBike.com Review the DBair
- NEWSRapha Condor JLT Hit The Ground Running
- NEWSFestive Opening Hours
- NEWSEaston Cycling Licenses Technology From Topolino
- NEWSCane Creek Opens The Lounge
- NEWSJon Tiernan-Locke wins Tour of Britain
- NEWSShock Tuning Made Simple!
- NEWSTIME RX Instinct - RCUK First Look
- NEWS2012 Union Jack Limited Edition Swallow
- NEWSfi'zi:k dominate the Tour de France
- NEWSDon't Know Your Fit?
- NEWSIntense VTOPO Act 5
- NEWS2012 Word Champion
- NEWSBeyond the Bike - A Beyond Ourselves Project
- NEWSBrooks B17 Select World Traveller Limited Edition 2012
- NEWSEASTON CYCLING INTRODUCES THE NEW HAVOC 35
- NEWSIdentiti BMX Race Team Sign UK Elite BMX rider Tre Whyte
- NEWSINTENSE DEMO DAY - Moose Cycles
- RECALLTopeak Babyseat II Safety Recall
- NEWSMeet HARD EDDIE
- NEWSExtra appointed exclusive distributor for Time
- NEWSFi'zi:k Sponsored Jon Tiernan-Locke and Endura Racing top UCI Europe Tour Rankings
- NEWSTioga Sponsor Identiti BMX Race Team
- NEWSWorld Cup Dream Results for the Hutchinson United Ride!
- NEWSHutchinson Intensive on Road.cc
- NEWSGrowth in a tough market: Cane Creek
- NEWSTwo wins and seven podiums in three countries for Endura Racing
- NEWSTeam Sky makes the switch to fi'zi:k
- NEWSFreshFoodBike.com delivers groceries with Burley Travoy
- NEWSTiernan-Locke wins Tour du Haut Var with another standout climbing performance
- NEWSHutchinson United Ride Team
- NEWSIntense VTOPO Act 1
- NEWSAre you Steep or Slack?
- NEWSFizik Shoes Hit Hollywood
- NEWSFizik Kurve
- NEWSNew Intense Carbine
- NEWSIntense Tracer II reviewed by Singletrack
- NEWSJohn Boultbee Criterion Jacket
- NEWSA peek into Polar Bottle HQ
- NEWSAward for Curana