BIKND HELIUM V4
The Helium V4 bike case was created for globetrotters who travel with their bikes. The Helium V4 is light and easy to carry and its revolutionary inflatable padding offers unrivalled protection.
The Helium V4’s network of inflatable partitions pump up as quickly and easily as a tyre. They are strategically positioned on either side of the frame providing stability and protection with minimal added weight.
Developed with the input of pro cyclists, whose lives involve frequent air travel with bikes. The Helium V4 allows you to pack your bike with only minor disassembly and without changing the adjustment of its components.
- Fits Road bikes with removable seat posts, or ISP’s up to 70cm measured from the centre of the bottom bracket
- Fits MTB’s with a wheelbase unto 45”
- Compatible with all axle types
- Room for 2 sets of wheels
- Equipped with 4 swivel wheels
- Adjustable main handle, plus 6 side handles for easy manoeuvrability
- Authorised by the TSA
- Folds easily for convenient storage
- Empty weight: 9.8kg
MSRP Price List
Biknd is a privately owned company established in the province of Quebec, Canada.
Under the initiative of Cycles Devinci, the Biknd brand was born in 2009 to market the innovative Helium Travel Bike Case. Biknd has multiple international patents (patent pending) for it’s unique Travel Bike Case.
The history is short and yet the Biknd Helium Bike Case has won many design awards, and honourable mention in various medias such as Bikeradar.com.
For the 2010 season, the Biknd Helium Travel Bike Case was chosen by the Garmin-Transition Pro Cycling Team as their ...