BIKND JETPACK XL
The ultimate travel solution for bikes with longer wheelbases and slacker angles.
The JETPACK V2 XL’s integrated aluminium support bar and innovative inflatable nylon airbag wall-system flanks your precious cargo providing ultimate protection without the need to buy any extra parts or adaptors.
The Jetpack V2 XL is 10cm longer than the standard version which means you can carry your bike with the derailleur still attached.
The rugged roller wheels and an easy gripping handle improve convenience and portability, while the bag’s lightweight build complies with luggage weight restrictions across a myriad of airlines.
- Dual side airbags inflate for maximum protection
- 360 degree opening makes packing your bike really simple
- Multiple compatibility - Perfect for all types of bikes
- Universal axle system (inc 15x110, 12x157, 12x148) with safe-locking mechanism ensure superior hold during travel.
- Internal protectors prevent contact between components during transit
- Fold up design for easy storage when not in use
- Maximum wheelbase: 1350mm
- Dimensions: 144x35x80cm
- Folded Dimensions: 144x35x32cm
- Weight: 10.4kg
MSRP Price List
Biknd is a privately owned company established in the province of Quebec, Canada.
Under the initiative of Cycles Devinci, the Biknd brand was born in 2009 to market the innovative Helium Travel Bike Case. Biknd has multiple international patents (patent pending) for it’s unique Travel Bike Case.
The history is short and yet the Biknd Helium Bike Case has won many design awards, and honourable mention in various medias such as Bikeradar.com.
For the 2010 season, the Biknd Helium Travel Bike Case was chosen by the Garmin-Transition Pro Cycling Team as their ...