CANE CREEK EEBRAKES
The eeBrake is the ultimate brake from start to finish– a uniquely robust patented design developed and refined by relentless engineering, both at the computer and through real-life testing. At half the weight than that of its competitors, eeBrakes continue to set new standards by which all other high performance road brakes are judged. The supreme upgrade for performance oriented riders, a dramatically higher overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power. No detail has been overlooked, greater tire clearance and tool-less pad centering make installation simple.
- Materials: Forged High grade Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Rim Width Compatibility: 18mm to 28mm
- Adjustments: Tool-free caliper centering adjustment, Wheel removal - quick release
- Lever Compatibility: Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Pad Compatibility: Shimano fitment - SwissStop Flash Pro Recommended
- Assembled in Fletcher, North Carolina, USA
- 3 year warranty
- Weight: Direct mount 79g (front), 76g (Rear). Regular mount 82g (Front), 80g (Rear)
Note: Brakes pads not included.
MSRP Price List
|Stock Code||Front or Rear||Type||MSRP|
Cane Creek has a long, rich history in the evolution of bicycle suspension technologies and is among the world’s largest producers of bicycle headsets. Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the employee-owned company...