CANE CREEK EEWINGS MOUNTAIN
Take flight with the eeWings from Cane Creek. These titanium cranks are designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers – though they will benefit any rider who puts a premium on durability, stiffness and weight. The eeWings and the included CNC aluminum bottom bracket preloader are the ultimate in stiffness and durability while only weighing a mere 400 grams – in the same weight range as premium carbon cranks but 20% to 30% stiffer. In fact, we have such confidence in the eeWings’ quality and durability that we are backing the cranks with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Weight: 400g (415g with power meter)
- Materials: Titanium arms, spindle, crank bolt
- Available arm lengths: 170mm, 175mm
- Preload adjustment: Cane Creek CNC Machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- BB Compatibility: 30mm spindle only. BSA73mm, PF92, PF89.5, BB30 (External Bearing Only), PF30 (External Bearing Only), 392EVO
- Chainring Interface: Compatible with X-SYNC Direct Mount Chainrings
- Finish: Brushed Titanium
- Warranty: 10 years
- Available with and without integrated Stages power meter
MSRP Price List
|•BAI0022||175mm||Without Power Meter||£999.99|
|•BAI0022PM||175mm||With Power Meter||£1,499.99|
|•BAI0023||170mm||Without Power Meter||£999.99|
|•BAI0023PM||170mm||With Power Meter||£1,499.99|
"Product Of The Year!! - Weighing in at just 400 grams, these high-grade titanium cranks are in the same weight range as premium carbon cranks, but are stiffer, more durable, and far less prone to impact damage. And damn, do they ever look incredible!"
December 2018 - Read the review
Cane Creek has a long, rich history in the evolution of bicycle suspension technologies and is among the world’s largest producers of bicycle headsets. Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the employee-owned company...
- Bar Ends
- Bottom Brackets
- Suspension Parts