CANE CREEK EESILK
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk premium suspension seatpost from Cane Creek. At 295 grams the eeSilk Post is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides.
Cane Creek offers a wide variety of seatpost shims to accommodate virtually any round seat tube larger than 27.2mm up to 31.8mm.
- Forged aluminium with a machined finish
- CNC machined aluminium linkage
- Hard anodized aluminium pivots with IGUS bushings and titanium bolts
- Interchangable elastomer for rider tuned spring rate
- Di2 battery compatible
- 20mm travel
- 350mm length post
- 8mm layback (offset)
- Weight: 295g
- Max rider weight of 149kg (330lbs)
MSRP Price List
Cane Creek has a long, rich history in the evolution of bicycle suspension technologies and is among the world’s largest producers of bicycle headsets. Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the employee-owned company...
- Bar Ends
- Bottom Brackets
- Suspension Parts