CANE CREEK HELM COIL 29 / 27.5+
Coil confidence is being rediscovered by enduro riders all over the world. Fork chassis weight and overall bicycle weight has decreased over the last few years, allowing the return of faithful coil sprung suspension products.
Helm Coil 29 is optimized for 130mm to 160mm of travel, with the ability to be internally adjusted by changing the location of the spring perch (coil piston) on the travel-indexed compression rod. This procedure requires no additional parts.
- Weight: 2340 grams
- Damping: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
- Adjustments: 5-way adjustable suspension fork (High speed compression, Low speed compression, Low speed rebound, Indexed travel adjust system, Spring pre-load adjust
- Spring: Lightweight coil spring (45-55-65 Ibs/in)
- Stanchion diameter: 35mm
- Travel: Positioned at 160mm as standard
- Travel adjustments: Internal, 10mm increments (160mm down to 130mm)
- Axle: "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system
- Spacing: 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing
- Offset: 44mm or 51mm
- Max tyre size: 64mm wide by 749mm tall (29) / 75mm wide by 739mm tall (27.5+)
- Colour: Dark Gunmetal Grey
Useful link - How to setup Helm forks
MSRP Price List
|•BAG0484||Gun Metal Grey||51mm Offset||£899.99|
|•BAG0532||Gun Metal Grey||44mm Offset||£899.99|
Cane Creek has a long, rich history in the evolution of bicycle suspension technologies and is among the world’s largest producers of bicycle headsets. Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the employee-owned company...
- Bar Ends
- Bottom Brackets
- Suspension Parts