CANE CREEK THUDBUSTER LT
A patented design that is by far the most efficient suspension upgrade for hardtails. The parallel-link design responds to all bumps with none of the friction common to all telescoping style seatposts.
- 3' of travel, back and down, means there is no pedal-activated bob or compromise on saddle height.
- At 540-570g the relatively low weight is less than 200g more than a standard rigid seatpost.
- Twin elastomers can be changed to tune performance to weight/riding style.
- 400mm Length (XL is 450mm)
- Layback: 16mm uncompressed, 23-25mm compressed
NOTE: New version and other sizes available here - https://www.extrauk.co.uk/dealer-product/detail/Cane_Creek/Suspension_Seatposts/7318/
MSRP Price List
|Stock Code||Colour||Post Size||MSRP|
"Pricey but an almost instant full-suspension conversion for your hardtail"
February 2009 - Read the review
Cane Creek has a long, rich history in the evolution of bicycle suspension technologies and is among the world’s largest producers of bicycle headsets. Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the employee-owned company...
- Bar Ends
- Bottom Brackets
- Suspension Parts