CRANKBROTHERS KLIC FLOOR PUMP
The Klic floor pump is the winner of a 2018 Design and Innovation award "with top-end quality, the crankbrothers klic floor pump is irrefutably the market's most practical tubeless pump."
The Klic pump range uses the simplicity of a magnetic hose and comes with the option of analogue and digtial pressure gauges. The option of a CO2 burst tank takes the pump from an awesome floor pump to the perfect tool for tubeless set up either at home or in the race pits.
- Magnetic hose attachment
- Hose stores inside the body of the floor pump
- Tripod base for added stability
- Inflates up to 160 psi / 11 bar
- Presta and schrader ready
- Large, accurate digital or analog gauge
- 5 year warranty
Burst Tank Features
- Burst tank can be charged to install and inflate tubeless tires with ease
- Tank is removable for easy transport
MSRP Price List
|•CRB-16197||Digital Gauge With Burst Tank||£209.99|
|•CRB-16198||Analog Gauge With Burst Tank||£179.99|
|•CRB-16199||Digital Gauge Without Burst Tank||£116.99|
Crankbrothers was established by two keen mountain bikers, Carl and Frank. Their aim has always been to develop product for riders, from their first product, the speed lever, to the now iconic Mallet DH Race pedal.