CRANKBROTHERS KLIC HP
Klic pumps feature a hidden flexible hose which is stored within the pump. The hidden hose uses a unique magnetic interface to attach to pump. The highly polished pump body has an integrated twisting collar to keep the pump free of dirt and debris. An ergonomic t-handle helps make inflating tyres effortless.
- Material: Polished aluminium
- Valve type: Presta and Schrader
- Mounting bracket: Included
- Warranty: 5 years
KLIC HP features a narrow diameter barrel for high pressure tyres.
- Without gauge: 114g, 220mm
- With gauge: 140g, 260mm
- With gauge & CO2: 176g, 260mm
- With CO2 only: 150g, 260mm
- Inflates up tp 120psi
- CO2 is compatible with presta valves only
MSRP Price List
|•CRB-16116||Silver||With Gauge & CO2||£54.99|
Crankbrothers was established by two keen mountain bikers, Carl and Frank. Their aim has always been to develop product for riders, from their first product, the speed lever, to the now iconic Mallet DH Race pedal.