CRANKBROTHERS MALLET 3
Mallet pedals feature a double sided open design allowing for quick and reliable engagement with minimal mud clogging. A two piece body keeps the weight down whilst providing a strong and durable platform.
- Release angle: 15° to 20°
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 435g per pair
- Platform: Two piece aluminium + composite
- Wings: Investment cast steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Inner bearing: Needle
- Outer bearing: Cartridge
- Traction pins: 8mm adjustable
MSRP Price List
Crankbrothers was established by two keen mountain bikers, Carl and Frank. Their aim has always been to develop product for riders, from their first product, the speed lever, to the now iconic Mallet DH Race pedal.