CRANKBROTHERS DOUBLE SHOT 1
Choose to ride flat or clipped in. The new double shot is crankbrothers hybrid pedal designed half flat / half clip-in.
- Moulded traction pins and diamond plate area provide grip and support.
- Excellent mud-shedding: machined pedal body helps further prevent mud clogging.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately (link to these).
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers and Enduro bearings. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- Weight (per pair): 331g
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Composite
- Wings: Stamped steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleats: premium brass cleats included
- Pins: Moulded traction pins
- Release angle: 15° or 20°
- Warranty: 5 years
MSRP Price List
Crankbrothers was established by two keen mountain bikers, Carl and Frank. Their aim has always been to develop product for riders, from their first product, the speed lever, to the now iconic Mallet DH Race pedal.