CRANKBROTHERS SYNTHESIS DH 11 - PROJECT 321 HUB
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for downhill.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed.
- Engagement: 2.5º quiet engagement / magnetic pawls
- ETRTO: 585mm (27.5), 622mm (29)
- Hub: Project 321
- Inner Rim Width: Front 31.5mm, Rear 31.5mm
- Outer Rim Width: Front 38.7mm, Rear 39.5mm
- Rim Height 18.75mm
- Spoke Count: Front 28, Rear 32
- Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray (front), CX-Sprint (Rear)
- Warranty: Lifetime (rim only)
- Weight: 1945g per set (27.5), 1995g per set (29)
MSRP Price List
|•CRB-16293||Sram XD||27.5" Boost||£|
|•CRB-16295||Sram XD||27.5" Standard||£2,150.00|
|•CRB-16297||Sram XD||29" Boost||£2,150.00|
Crankbrothers was established by two keen mountain bikers, Carl and Frank. Their aim has always been to develop product for riders, from their first product, the speed lever, to the now iconic Mallet DH Race pedal.