EnduroGuard is compact, lightweight and highly effective at stopping mud and spray blurring your vision. It’s versatile design fits both the front and rear of the bike and is perfect for any mountain bike discipline. Manufactured from a custom thickness Polypropylene, EnduroGuard is extremely durable and offers a superb fit. Unlike other guards of this kind, EnduroGuard features SealShield which helps prevent mud and water sitting on your fork seals helping to prolong their life and service intervals.
- Available in 2 sizes and 5 colors
- Standard size - Fits forks from 80mm to 120mm. Ideal for 4X, Cross County and short travel trail bikes.
- Large size - Fits forks from 130mm to 200mm. Ideal for Gravity Enduro and Downhill bikes.
- Versatile design allows for front and rear fitment
- SealShield Technology to keep seals clean
- Supplied with bright white zip ties
- Design, manufactured and packaged in the UK.
New features on V4 model include;
- Stealthier graphics with black laquer on black material
- Additional snap-off holes for BOOST forks
- Additional snap-off holes for reverse arch forks (Manitou/DVO)
- Width of guard and Seal Guard increased to be compatible with BOOST forks
MSRP Price List
"We think RRP might just have managed to sneak ahead of the competition thanks to some neat little touches on this new EnduroGuard"
June 2014 - Read the review
"An excellent little guard that does a brilliant job considering the overall size. Once on your bike you’ll barely notice it and at under £9 your wallet won’t either"
November 2015 - Read the review
"4/5 Stars - Perhaps the best small mudguard out there!"
November 2016 - Read the review