SWISSSTOP CATALYST ROTORS
SwissStop Catalyst disc rotors deliver consistent brake torque over long durations where others experience gradual decline and brake fade. Due to extremely efficient thermal management, Catalyst provides notably shorter stopping distances with very low wear rates under hard braking, exceeding the current industry leaders.
- Optimum heat dissipation for maximum braking endurance and shortest stopping distances
- Reliable performance from cyclocross to downhill
- High durability, even in he toughest conditions
- Lightweight 7075-T6 aluminium spider
- Highly efficient SUS410 stainless steel brake track
- UCI approved for use in road competition
- 6 bolt or centrelock fitment
MSRP Price List
"5 out of 5 - A great brake upgrade that has better bite and improved durability over the stock pad and rotor. Since lasts longer but is no more expensive it’s also better value."
February 2018 - Read the review
SwissStop bicycle brake pads are a product of Rex Articoli Tecnici SA. Founded in 1935, the company started to develop and manufacture bicycle brake pads in the 1950s, becoming the original equipment supplier for several ...