TIME XPRO 10
XPro pedals take the Xpresso to the next level. Featuring a larger platform for even greater power transfer and a lower cover for increased aerodynamics and protection for the carbon blade.
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism for quick ‘step in’ engagement
- Larger 725mm2 pedal platform for greater power transfer
- Lower cover to increase aerodynamic and protect carbon blade
- SENSOR Adjustment offers a personal ‘feel’ angular float
- Q-Factor adjustment allows setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept provides minimal distance between sole and pedal axle
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- 15° Release angle
- Carbon body with flexible carbon blade and hollow steel axle
- Cleats included
- Weight: 113g/each
MSRP Price List
Established in France in 1987 by Roland Cattin, TIME designs, manufactures and distributes highly technical bicycle frames, pedals and accessories. For more than twenty years, TIME ...