TOPEAK PAKGO X
An easy to pack/unpack bike transport system featuring an innovative mounting system which converts to a mini workstand for assembling your bike on arrival.
The Makrolon® polycarbonate shell is tougher, stronger, lighter and more abbrasion resistant than other bike carriers. The four large ø60mm multidirectional wheels make travelling a breeze.
Two wheel bags, protective sleeves, and drivetrain cover provide protection against scratches and grease stains, and inner pockets help keep your gear organized all the way to your final destination.
- Fits most bikes with wheelbase up to 112 cm / 44”
- 100% Makrolon. polycarbonate shell with reinforced aluminum internal frame
- Frameset mounting system/ mini workstand
- Compatible with QR axle or 12mm thru axles
- Integrated TSA lock
- Upright case design
- Four large 60mm multi-directional wheels
- Ergonomically placed carry handles
- Inner pockets
- 2 wheel bags
- Drivetrain cover
- Protective sleeves
- Protective foams for frame tubes and fork blades
- 9.3kg (case only), Approx 12.3kg (inc protective materials)
Testing the Pakgo X
How to pack the Pakgo X
MSRP Price List
Topeak is the world leader in developing and producing innovative accessories designed to make cycling more convenient, more accessible and more fun at every level. We are cyclists at the core .......
- Bike Bags
- Bike Covers
- Bottle Cages
- Camera Mounts
- Child Carriers
- E-Bike Parts and Accessories
- Lights and Reflective
- Pressure Gauges
- Puncture Repair
- Rain Covers