Taking Excellence to Another Level!
With the HELM MKII we re-examined every aspect of the fork’s internal design. From new SKF wiper seals, to lighter weight damper fluid, to a redesigned air spring - we tweaked and tuned and improved the HELM, all in the name of reducing friction as the fork moves through its travel. The result is the smoothest and most supple fork Cane Creek has ever made, all while providing the same incredible support and stability of the original HELM.
Helm MKII Highlights:
- Redesigned Air Spring - New friction reducing air piston material and a threadless air seal head for ease of maintenance
- SKF Wiper Seals - Reduced friction over previous seals
- Updated Damper - Lighter compression tune to increase sensitivity, 2.5wt Motorex damper oil with 11% lighter viscosity and new SKF oil seal head to reduce friction.
Helm MKII Features:
- Weight: 2080g (29 Air) | 2340g (29 Coil)
- Wheel Size: 29" or 27.5"
- Damping: High Speed Compression - 10 Positions, Low Speed Compression - 17 positions, Low Speed Rebound - 10 positions
- Spring: "Double Air" Spring system with independent positive and negative chambers | Traditional coil spring
- Stanchion diameter: 35mm
- Travel: Factory position at 160mm. Internal adjustment, 10mm Increments (160mm down to 130mm) 2 Travel spacers included with air fork
- Max Tyre Size: 29” - 64mm wide by 749mm tall | 29” w/ 27.5+ - 75mm wide by 739mm tall 27.5” - 65mm Wide by 714mm tall
- Axle: "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system
- Spacing: 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing
- Offset: 29" - 44mm or 51mm | 27.5" - 44mm
- Axle to Crown: 29" - 568mm at 160mm Travel | 27.5" - 553mm @ 160mm Travel
- Colour: 29" - Gloss Black | 27.5" - Matte Black
|Name:||Helm MkII Air - 29 - 44mm Offset|