|Stock Code||Colour||Seat Tube Size||Stock||SRP||QTY|
|SP8A272||27.2mm||Out of stock||£249.99|
Cane Creek introduces more travel to the eeSilk lineup with the eeSilk+. With 35mm of travel, the eeSilk+ is a suspension seatpost designed to noticeably soften any gravel or mixed-surface road. Like our 20mm travel suspension seatpost, eeSilk, the eeSilk+ comes in both alloy and carbon, 27.2 and 31.6 mm options.
The new eeSilk+ and eeSilk+ Carbon are performance suspension seatposts designed to add comfort and compliance to any bike without adding unnecessary weight. These posts make great enhancements to long gravel rides by reducing chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple external elastomer change.
The new eeSilk+ features stainless steel hardware and weighs less than 381g for the alloy post and less than 335g for the carbon post. eeSilk+ comes with an increased seatpost length of 387mm and eeSilk+ Carbon comes with a length of 362mm. The eeSilk+ Carbon comes with the same titanium hardware and custom titanium thumbwheel as the eeSilk Carbon.
Like its shorter travel sister, eeSilk+ comes with 300-series stainless steel axles and IGUS bushings that sit within the Seatpost head and cradle to make for a more serviceable and quiet pivot design.
- Carbon or aluminium options
- Forged and machined aluminium arms
- Stainless steel pivots and axles with improved IGUS bushings
- Interchangable elastomer for rider tuned spring rate
- Di2 battery compatible
- Travel - 35mm
- Sizes: 27.2 and 31.6 (shims available for other sizes)
- Length: Carbon - 362mm, Alloy - 387mm
- Layback (offset) - 12mm
- Weight: Carbon 323g (27.2) 333g (31.6), Alloy 373g (27.2) 378g (31.6)
- Max rider weight - 113kg (250lbs)
|Name:||eeSilk+ Seat Post Aluminium|